Join us for our
10 am Service Followed by Fellowship Time
The first Sunday of every month join us for our Communion Service
Our Service this Sunday will be upstairs in Emerson Hall
Please use the entrance on Federal Street.
All are welcome here to worship and serve God. By walking hand in hand and guided by the Holy Spirit we seek to be a community in prayer and service. We demonstrate God’s love by reaching out to each other in times of pain, sorrow and joy; bringing God’s light and love into the community of Salem and beyond.
All are welcome to worship and serve God:
In every way, by thought, word and deed, we seek to build God-honoring relationships with each other.
- We seek to create positive loving relationships with each other
- We choose to build each other up
- We believe the best in each other, giving each other benefit of the doubt
- We respect everyone’s participation and contribution as a joyful response in expressing God’s love
We will walk hand-in-hand even though we may not always see eye to eye:
Our approach to when we disagree will be gentle and loving.
- We accept disagreements and conflicts as normal and natural
- We communicate directly with those with whom we disagree
- We speak for ourselves only
- We focus on issues and facts, not personalities and assumptions
We seek to be a community in prayer that is guided by the Holy Spirit:
We strive to be respectful of one another’s point of view, to act with empathy and understanding of each other’s ideas and positions.
- We offer our thoughts and opinions with clarity and humility
- We will listen with a quiet body and clear mind
- We will ask for help when we do not understand
- We will respond with thoughtfulness, sensitivity, and without judgment